Because immersive tech often relies on reducing a user's awareness of their own physical environment, user testing is an imperative measure to ensure your innovation is safe, effective and marketable. With user testing, you can:
- Identify and prevent pain points in your user experience
- Understand what your users think and feel about your product
- Validate design decisions before committing resources
In immersive tech, user testing also enables you to:
- Research how future audiences will respond to your product. VR equipment is still relatively expensive and is not yet universally adopted. This means that people using the tech today may not be representative of a more mainstream audience.
- Understand whether the design of your product is likely to achieve its goals before it is released.
- Learn how to better accomodate users with particular needs, such as sensory or sight issues.
Join this short session over your morning coffee and learn more about the need for User Testing in AR, VR and XR.