Join South Bank Innovation & Waterfront Solicitors, specialist technology law firm, to learn how to legally protect your business.
You will leave knowing more about:
- Investments, enabling you to streamline the investment process and avoid common pitfalls.
- Commercial Contracts, helping you know how to protect your business from some of the key risks in the technology sector. You'll also receive an overview of liabilities, warranties, indemnities and termination provisions.
- GDPR, Privacy and Data Protection, so you can ensure compliance with necessary regulations and legislations.
- Utilising Intellectual Property Rights to protect your ideas, products and business.
- Employment rights and hiring new staff
Day One - Tuesday 1 March 2022
10:00 – 10:15: Welcome & Introduction to South Bank Innovation (SBI)
10:15 – 11.15: Raising funds for start-ups
11:15 - 11:30: Comfort break
11:30 – 12:30: Commercial contracts and data protection
12:30 – 12:45: Wrap up and close
Day Two - Tuesday 8 March 2022
10:00 – 11:00: Protecting your business with Intellectual Property Rights
11:00 - 11:15: Comfort break
11:15 - 12:15: Hiring your team: Employment law
12:15 - 12:35: Wrap up and close